How can Age-Defying Dentistry help me?

vimeo-02
tile-yellow-discolored
tile-spacing-crowding
tile-tetracycline

tile-worn-down
tile-missing-multiple-teeth
tile-missing-single
vimeo-01

Age-Defying Cosmetic Dentistry

Age Defying Dentistry

The secret to Age Defying Cosmetic Dentistry is the ability to change not only you smile but the shape of your whole face.

The goal is to treat the entire face by maximizing the potential of the patient’s teeth to support the lips and cheeks and result in a more youthful, happier and healthier appearance.

As teeth wear and shorten, the distance between the tip of your nose and the bottom of your chin gets smaller.  This type of tooth wear and grinding throughout the first forty or fifty years of life can leave you looking older than you should with premature wrinkles.

Cosmetic dentistry with emphasis on facial esthetics helps the face to be permanently lengthened and smooth out wrinkles and minimize fine lines

It can transform the entire face so that you look great when you are smiling or not. People smile only about 2% of the time while the other 98% is spent speaking or at rest

We offer a variety of choices to rejuvenate smiles including:  using veneers to correct stained, misshaped teeth. Veneers can also close gaps between teeth and can change the old looking worn down dentition to a dazzling young smile.

We will offer you guidance and advice as to which color and shape would complement your facial features best and, ultimately the decision is all yours.  Some patients want a totally natural and subtle look while others are trying to achieve a brighter Hollywood smile.

Patients can actually see the possibilities of their smile, before treatment and at their initial FREE consultation.

We design a smile that will suite the patients entire face. Because every individual is unique, so is their smile

Veneers are probably the most esthetically pleasing option for changing the size, shape, position and color of teeth. They are thin shells of ceramic that are bonded to the front of teeth, and patients can choose whatever shape, size or color of veneers that they want!

We use Invisalign alone or in combination with Veneers to align crooked teeth with a cosmetic eye and special attention to details.

These are changes that will have an overall impact on each patient’s health, function and self–esteem. We listen to your needs and desires, and educate them about the many options and possibilities of cosmetic dentistry.

We offer – The Zoom – an in-office whitening system that is safe, effective and fast. In just one hour, teeth will be dramatically whiter and it’s perfect for anyone who desires immediate results.

BA_set29-wpcf_801x600 BA_set38-wpcf_800x600
andrea ortega araceli bala
Pamela Arie zukerman
FB&FA nimfa helen morrison
FB&FA Laura Medeaws
moira smith Monica Lenoir
1-1 Barbra
laurette Fay
Sharon TOny
2-11 FB&FA
FB&FA FB&FA
BA_set58-wpcf_800x600

 

Back to Top



Multiple Award Winning Dentist in cosmetic dentistry

Art of Dentistry Institute
2646 Dupont Dr., Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92612
Tel: ​949-955-3366
Fax: 949-955-3377

Get Directions

We proudly serve the entire Irvine, Orange County California, and the surrounding areas: Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Lake Forest, Corona del Mar, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Newport Coast, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Dana Point, San Clemente, Long Beach, Beverly Hills, and Dubai.

Desktop version