Achieve a Beautiful and Healthy Smile
The best smiles are the ones that are as healthy as they are beautiful. Having teeth that are healthy inside and out can boost your confidence and improve the quality of your life by reducing both physical and emotional pain. At the Art of Dentistry Institute, Dr. Hawary is a firm believer in comprehensive oral care to restore your smile. That’s why he offers the Smile Makeover to provide full mouth rehabilitation. The Smile Makeover combines general and cosmetic dentistry to achieve flawless results.
Why Choose a Smile Makeover?
A Smile Makeover is a customized treatment plan that combines the restorative health benefits of general dentistry with the aesthetic enhancement of cosmetic dentistry. Upon your initial visit, Dr. Hawary will carefully examine your jaw, underlying musculature, teeth, and gums. He will then create an individualized treatment plan that addresses all problems affecting your oral health and appearance.
Dr. Hawary may suggest combining any number of procedures to return your mouth to optimal health. Your tailored treatment may include some or all of the following:
- TMJ Treatment: Helps treat temporomandibular joint disorders that may be causing chronic headaches and pain in the jaw, face, neck, shoulders, and possibly back.
- Root Canal Therapy: Infected or inflamed root pulp is removed, and the remaining healthy tooth structure is preserved.
- Dental Crowns: Help restore the aesthetic appearance of teeth that are misshapen, discolored, damaged, or have undergone a root canal.
- Dental Implants: A permanent solution to missing teeth that provides strong support for crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Dental Bridge: Fills in the gaps between missing teeth with false teeth created from gold, alloys, and porcelain.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Protect the healthy structures of the teeth by filling in areas of tooth decay and repairing damaged areas.
- Periodontal Therapy: A thorough gum cleaning to help prevent gingivitis or periodontitis.
- Teeth Whitening: Bleaching that will restore your teeth to their whitest shade.
- Porcelain Veneers: Strong, long-lasting shells that adhere to damaged teeth and have the appearance of natural teeth.
By combining any number of these procedures, Dr. Hawary can improve your oral health by fighting diseases, strengthening teeth, alleviating pain, and establishing a bright smile. Your new confidence will have you greeting the world with a new, fabulous grin.
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Hawary today and see how you could benefit from a Smile Makeover. Call us at 949-955-3366 or fill out our online contact form here.